Opportunities for students
At the NTRD, we are always looking for extra help from students to keep our work running smoothly. It is a great way to get real-world research lab experience. Our students help us in a variety of ways. Listed below is a sample of the ways in which students can help the NTRD grow and be successful.
- Data entry for studies that are run at the division
- Starting or assisting with pilot research projects
- Assisting with conducting of research studies
- Participating in the publication process for some studies
- Helping to keep the division organized by assisting with logistical and organizational tasks
For more information about volunteering in the NTRD, contact Dr. David Ledgerwood at email@example.com.